Our application process will take approximately 5 – 10 minutes. For your security, the system will log you off if there is no activity for 15 minutes.
Already an SFFCU member?
Log in to apply; we’ll prefill your personal information for a better experience. Not an online banking user? Enroll now or call SFFCU at 1-888-521-5209 to submit an application.
Also have the following:
- Housing, Employment and Income information for all applicants.
- Proof of Income (example: current paystub).
- VIN and exact mileage for vehicle loans, if known.
If applying with a co-applicant, please have the secondary applicant’s information and make sure they are either joint on your primary share account or have their own account. All applicants must fall within the SFFCU field of membership.
Not a current SFFCU member?
Before you can apply for a loan, you must first have an active membership. This means a funded primary share account and assigned membership number before other products & services can be opened.
Visit our Become a Member page to learn more.
When applying for a membership, please have the following:
- Your government-issued photo ID for identification purposes.
- If applying for a joint account, please have the secondary applicant’s information (date of birth, government-issued ID).
- How you qualify for membership (confirm your eligibility here).
- Routing and account number to fund your SFFCU account. $5 to establish membership and $10 for joint accounts.