Send or receive funds electronically the same or next business day for a fee. Refer to the current Rate and Fee Schedule for wire transfer fees. Your receiving financial institution may also charge you a fee to accept or send wires.
Note: The Credit Union does not accept incoming or outgoing international wire transfers.
Outgoing Wire Transfers
- The minimum wire transfer amount is $500.
- Outgoing wire transfer requests received after 2:00 p.m. Central Time are processed the next business day.
- To initiate an outgoing wire, you will need to complete a Wire Transfer Authorization Form. If you do not have an Authorization Form on file, please contact us at 1-888-521-5209.
Incoming Wire Transfers
- No minimum amount for an incoming wire transfer.
- Incoming wire transfers received after 3:00 p.m. Central Time are processed the next business day.
- Incoming wire transfer information:
State Farm Federal Credit Union
1 State Farm Plaza
Bloomington, IL 61710
Credit Account: Member number and name
Use your full 7-digit member number followed by your sub-account suffix (Example: S1, S2.3, L51.1, L38).
For questions, call our Member Services Center at 1-888-521-5209, between the hours of 7:30am – 5:30pm CST, Monday – Friday.