When a member terminates their employment relationship with State Farm for a reason other than retirement, they become a Limited Services member of State Farm Federal Credit Union.
Limited Services Members may:
- Continue to use their primary Share Savings account, including making deposits and withdrawals
- Maintain their existing loans until they are paid in full (but may not request additional advances on lines of credit)
- Access account statements online using eStatements
- Access account information through our online banking system and mobile app.
- Attend and vote at the State Farm Federal Credit Union annual meeting
Limited Services members may not open additional share or loan accounts. This includes processing any submitted or pre-approved loan applications not yet funded at the time an individual becomes a Limited Services Member.