Members may create budgets to plan and track their income and expenses. Account Aggregation allows members to connect their accounts at other financial institutions within the SFFCU online banking system. Checking, savings, loans, credit cards, and investments are all examples of accounts that can be aggregated and incorporated into a budget.
HOURS: 7:30A – 5:30P CT, MON – FRI
LOGIN TO YOUR SFFCU ACCOUNT
- Place your cursor over Planning and click Budgets.
ENTER THE DETAILS OF YOUR REQUEST
- Name your budget.
- Select the accounts you want to include.
- Add expense categories by clicking Expenses – Add a Category then click Select Category and choose from the list of categories and enter an Amount for your expense budget.
- Add income categories by clicking Income – Add a Category then click Select Category and choose from the list of categories and enter an Amount for your income budget.
- Click Create Budget.
AFTER YOUR BUDGET IS CREATED…
- The Budget Summary screen will display. You will be able to view and manage your budget with the following tabs:
- Consider setting up Alerts to keep track of your progress.