Our application process will take approximately 5 – 10 minutes. For your security, the system will log you off if there is no activity within the application for 15 minutes.
Already an SFFCU member?
Have the following information available:
- Social Security or Tax ID depending on type of business account being opened.
- Government-issued ID or Passport.
- If applying with additional owners corporate officers, managers or partners have personal information (date of birth, social security number, government-issued ID).
- Each additional person must qualify for membership (confirm your eligibility).
- Each additional person must first have an active personal membership – Visit our Become a Member page to join SFFCU.
Not a current SFFCU member?
Before you can apply for a business account, you must first have an active membership. This means a funded personal share account and an assigned membership number before other products & services can be opened.
Visit our Become a Member page to learn more.
When applying for membership, please have the following:
- Your government-issued ID for identification purposes.
- If applying for a joint account, please have the secondary applicant’s information (date of birth, social security number and government-issued ID).
- How you qualify for membership (confirm your eligibility).
- Routing and account number to fund your SFFCU account. $5 to establish membership and $10 for joint accounts.