SFFCU allows you to conveniently make transfers to and from external accounts with other financial institutions. Here are the steps if adding from the mobile app.
Note: It may take up to 3 days for SFFCU to verify your external account.
HOURS: 7A – 7P CT, MON – FRI
LOGIN TO YOUR SFFCU ACCOUNT
- Place your cursor over MoneyMovement and click Transfers and ACH Payments.
- Click the Classic tab along the top of the page.
ADD AN EXTERNAL ACCOUNT INSTANTLY
- Click Add an Account to make a transfer (near the middle of page).
- Click Add an account instantly. Select your external financial institution (FI) or search for it. If your FI doesn’t appear in the search results, use instructions to Add an Account Manually (see below).
- Sign in with the credentials you use for your external account.
- Select account(s) you wish to add and click Submit.
- A verify screen will display, review and click Continue to add your accounts.
- Instant account verification occurs, and if approved, you will be able to transfer funds immediately.
ADD AN EXTERNAL ACCOUNT MANUALLY
- Click Add an account to make a transfer (near the middle of page).
- Click Add an account manually.
- Select account type you wish to add and enter the information for your external FI. Tap Continue.
- You will receive a notice that two small trial deposits will be sent to the external account for which you just provided information.
- To verify your external account, you will see a notification on your Dashboard that you have a pending external account(s). Click Confirm.
- Click the Confirm button next to the external account on the Accounts Tab under Settings.
- Check your external account to confirm two trial deposits were transferred to your external account. (Monies will be returned to your SFFCU account.)
- On the Confirm Trial Deposits screen, enter the amounts of the deposits in the order they were received in your external account as First Deposit and Second Deposit. Click Confirm.
- Your external account is now available for transfers.