You may create notifications for a number of account-related events. Notifications may be configured as email, push, and SMS text.
HOURS: 7:30A – 5:30P CT, MON – FRI
LOGIN TO YOUR SFFCU ACCOUNT
- To add your mobile number to receive SMS text message notifications, tap More and select Settings. Then select Contact.
- Enter a mobile number and slide the button to “Enable SMS text messages.” If your mobile number is already listed, slide the button to “Enable SMS text messages.”
- Select “Send code via text”.
- You will be sent an SMS confirmation code. Enter the SMS confirmation code and select Confirm Code.
- Tap OK.
ENTER THE DETAILS OF YOUR ALERTS
- Tap Tools and select Alerts.
- Choose the type of account alerts desired, frequency and how you wish to be notified (SMS, email or push).
- Tap Save.
- Note: Some account alerts and notifications cannot be turned off.