You may create notifications for a number of account-related events. Notifications may be configured as email, push, and SMS text.
HOURS: 7A – 7P CT, MON – FRI
LOGIN TO YOUR SFFCU ACCOUNT
- To add your mobile number to receive SMS text message notifications, place your cursor over Tools and click Settings. Then select Contact.
- Enter a mobile number and check the box labeled “I would like to receive SMS text messages to this number.” If your mobile number is already listed, click the pencil icon and then check the box.
- Select “Send code via text.
- You will be sent two text messages: 1) to verify your identity and 2) an SMS confirmation code. Enter the SMS confirmation code and select Confirm Code.
- Click Save Changes.
ENTER THE DETAILS OF YOUR ALERTS
- Place your cursor over Tools and click Alerts.
- Choose the type of account alerts desired, frequency and how you wish to be notified (email or push).
- Click Save.
- Note: Some account notifications cannot be turned off.