The State Farm Federal Credit Union (SFFCU) Young Adult Advisory Committee (YAAC) serves to help SFFCU better understand changing customer expectations. The ultimate goal is to engage and increase the employee-member participation rate among younger State Farm employees. Through this effort, we expect overall awareness of the Credit Union to increase within and beyond these age groups, allowing more employees to “experience the benefit” of SFFCU.
YAAC members benefit from mentorships with SFFCU leadership, development, learning, and travel opportunities, as well as the satisfaction that comes with helping more employees learn about one of the Company’s most-used financial benefits.
- Applicant must be a State Farm employee.
- Be approximately 18-29 years of age.
- Self-motivated and reflect the next generation of members.
- Approval from immediate supervisor to participate.
- Comply with opening a SFFCU account if selected (if not already a member).
Each year, YAAC solicits for two applicants to join the group and provide input. The application process is closed for 2023. For more information, contact any member of the Board of Directors.