Pay your SFFCU loan without writing a check or using a coupon book by scheduling recurring payments from an SFFCU account or from an external financial institution.
HOURS: 7A – 7P CT, MON – FRI
LOGIN TO YOUR SFFCU ACCOUNT
- Click the Pay button next to your loan on your Dashboard or select the Transfers icon. (Selecting the Pay button on your Dashboard auto-populates the loan information on the Transfers tab in the “To/Credit” account field.)
ENTER THE DETAILS OF YOUR TRANSFER (LOAN PAYMENT)
- Use the Classic tab to initiate loan payments on future dates and create recurring loan payments.
- Select the account where the funds are originating to make the loan payment in the “From/Debit” field.
- Choose one of your SFFCU accounts or an account with another financial institution that has been verified. See External Account Set Up – Computer for more details on adding an external account for transfers.
- In the “To/Credit” field, ensure the appropriate loan is selected.
- Select the Amount of the loan payment.
- NOTE: Payments made from external accounts do not have the option to pay extra on the loan principal.
- Select payments for a future date in the Date field.
- Select recurring payments under the Frequency drop-down menu. If selecting recurring payments, you must choose an Ending option.
COMPLETE TRANSFER (LOAN PAYMENT)
- Tap the Continue button.
- Review the details of your transfer on the Confirm Transfer screen, and click the Confirm Transfer button.
- You will receive an additional confirmation screen to indicate your transfer was a success.