Members may create savings goals to help set aside money for the things they want or need. Begin by using Secondary Accounts to make budgeting and saving easy. Add a nickname (e.g., vacation, taxes, school) to help organize accounts. Then create savings goals to help you stay on track.
HOURS: 7:30A – 5:30P CT, MON – FRI
LOGIN TO YOUR SFFCU ACCOUNT
- Place your cursor over Planning and click Savings Goals.
ENTER THE DETAILS OF YOUR REQUEST
- Click + Create a savings goal.
- Select the savings account you want to use for the goal. Then click Next.
- Choose a category. Then click Next.
- Enter a Title.
- Enter a Goal Amount.
- Enter a Target Date (optional).
- Click Create Goal.
AFTER YOUR SAVINGS GOAL IS CREATED…
- The Savings Goals screen will display. You will be able to view and manage your savings goals.
- Consider setting up Alerts to keep track of your progress.