Our application process will take approximately 5 – 10 minutes. For your security, the system will log you off if there is no activity within the application for 15 minutes.
Already an SFFCU member?
Log in to online banking to apply for a Secondary Share Account, aka, a subaccount*.
SFFCU will prefill your personal information for a better experience. Also have the following available:
- If applying for a joint secondary share account, please have the secondary applicant’s information (date of birth, Social Security number and government-issued ID).
Not a current SFFCU member?
Before you can apply for a secondary share account, you must first have an active membership. This means a funded primary share account and assigned membership number before other products & services can be opened.
Visit our Become a Member page to join SFFCU.
When applying for a membership, please have the following:
- Your government-issued ID for identification purposes.
- If applying for a joint account, please have the secondary applicant’s information (date of birth, social security number and government-issued ID).
- How you qualify for membership (confirm your eligibility)
- Routing and account number to fund your SFFCU account. $5 to establish membership and $10 for joint accounts.
*Not an online banking user? Enroll by clicking Log in to Apply and Register your account or call us to submit an application at 1-888-521-5209.