SFFCU allows you to request an advance from your Line of Credit using Forms. Here’s how…
HOURS: 7:30A – 5:30P CT, MON – FRI
LOGIN TO YOUR SFFCU ACCOUNT
- From your Dashboard, click the Line of Credit Advance Form under the Forms section (righthand side of the dashboard.)
- Complete the electronic Line of Credit Request Form by typing Your Name and Your Email.
- Click the Begin Signing button.
ENTER THE DETAILS OF YOUR REQUEST
- Complete the Line of Credit Advance Request Form.
- Click Finish.
AFTER YOUR REQUEST IS SENT…
- You will receive a “Completed” email from SFFCU once your request has been processed. You will be able to download or print a copy for your records.
- If SFFCU has questions, members may receive an email indicating they have a secured message from SFFCU with instructions to access their online account to view the message.