Account aggregation allows members to view their accounts at other financial institutions within the SFFCU online banking system and mobile app. This feature provides members with the convenience of viewing accounts across multiple financial institutions in one location. Checking, savings, loans, credit cards, and investments are all examples of accounts that can be aggregated and viewed through our online and mobile tools.
HOURS: 7A – 7P CT, MON – FRI
LOGIN TO YOUR SFFCU ACCOUNT
- From your Dashboard, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Get Started button under the “Link External Aggregate Accounts”.
ENTER THE DETAILS OF YOUR REQUEST
- Click your external financial institution from the list that appears or enter the name of the external financial institution in the search field and select it from the list.
- Click the Username field and enter your User ID for the external financial institution.
- Click the Password field and enter your password for the external financial institution.
- Click the Re-enter User Password field and re-enter your password.
- Click the Submit button.
AFTER YOUR REQUEST IS SENT…
- Your selected external accounts will now be available to view in our online banking system and mobile app.
- Please note, it may take several minutes for newly added external account information to initially display.
- You may remove external accounts at any time by selecting Settings and then selecting Accounts.
- Scroll to the bottom and select the account you wish to remove from the External Accounts list.
- Click the trash can icon next to the external account you wish to delete and click Delete to answer the question “Are you sure you want to delete this external account?”