Members may transfer funds online between their SFFCU accounts, their SFFCU accounts and accounts at other financial institutions, and their SFFCU accounts and other members’ accounts. The minimum external transfer amount is $1.00. Maximum limits include $50,000 daily, $100,000 weekly and $100,000 monthly.
HOURS: 7A – 7P CT, MON – FRI
LOGIN TO YOUR SFFCU ACCOUNT
- Place your cursor over Transfers and click Transfers and ACH Payments.
- Click the Classic tab.
ENTER THE DETAILS OF YOUR REQUEST
- Click the From/Debit – Select an account field to select the account to transfer funds from.
- Click the To/Credit – Select an account field to select the account to transfer funds to.
- Click Amount – Enter Amount field and enter the transfer amount.
- Click the Date field and select the date of the transfer.
- Click Frequency field and select the frequency of the transfer.
- For recurring transfers, select a choice from the Ending options.
- To make a note with transfer, click the plus sign next to Add Memo enter a description for the transfer (optional).
- Click the Submit Transfer button.
- Review the transfer information.
AFTER YOUR REQUEST IS SENT…
- A confirmation of your transfer will display. You will have the option to select Done or Make another transfer.