Your security is a top priority for us. The Credit Union does not request sensitive information such as user ID, password, Social Security number or account number via email or text message. If you question a communication you received from SFFCU, contact us at 888-521-5209.
Our dedicated staff uses high-tech fraud prevention systems to monitor your accounts for suspicious activity so you can bank confidently with SFFCU. We offer additional security features to help you stay ahead of scams and security issues. Set them up in seconds….
Manage Your Security
- Sign in to your online banking account via your computer.
- Click Tools and then click Settings .
- On the tab menu at the top of the page, click Security.
- Slide Require Two-factor Authentication for each Login to the “On” position.
- Ensure your contact information with SFFCU is up-to-date and correct (i.e., mobile phone for text messages and any other applicable phone number). This information can be updated under the Contact tab under Settings.
- Sign in to the mobile app.
- Tap More or Menu, then Alerts.
- Tap the types of alerts you wish to receive.
- Choose how you want us to notify you (email or push notification) and tap Save.
- Sign in to your online banking account.
- Click Tools.
- Click Alerts.
- Click the types of alerts you wish to receive (Accounts, Budgets, Transfers).
- Slide to the "On" position for each specific alert you wish to receive.
- Choose how you want us to notify you (push, text, email) and click Save.
For more information about how to protect yourself from scams and current fraud trends, visit the Federal Trade Commission site.