In 2020, we will launch our all-new online banking experience. Not only will this make it easier than ever to access your Credit Union online, but we’ll also be introducing our first-ever mobile banking app for Apple and Android devices!
There’s a lot to be excited about, and we can’t wait to get this in your hands. Some of the things we think you’ll appreciate are:
- An entirely new interface. The intuitive design of our new online banking system and mobile app will provide an updated, personalized, and easy to use experience!
- Remote deposit capture. No more mailing checks to make deposits (although you still can if you really want)! Depositing most checks will be as easy as taking a picture.
- Biometric login technology. Have the ability to access your account using fingerprint and face recognition on supported devices.
- Easy transfers. Move money between your accounts at the Credit Union, as well as to and from your accounts at other financial institutions, in one easy to use interface! A new feature, Member to Member transfers, will allow you to transfer money to other Credit Union members who aren’t on your account (e.g., friends, co-workers, etc.).
- Account aggregation. This optional free feature will let you view your account information from other banks and credit unions through our online banking system and app!
- Snapshot. Members who enable this feature in the mobile app can view limited account information on their devices, such as balances and recent transactions, without logging in.
With all these changes, we know you have some questions. Here’s a few that might be on your mind:
Q: When is the new online banking and mobile app launching, and where can I get it?
A: We anticipate launching these new tools in late Q1 or early Q2 2020. The online banking portal will still be accessed through our website at www.statefarmfcu.com, and the app will be available for download in the Apple App and Google Play stores.
Q: Will I still be able to use E-access once the new tools are available?
A: No, E-access will cease functioning when the new online banking and mobile tools are launched.
Q: How do I begin using the new system if I was already set up for E-access?
A: You’ll need to register in the new online banking system at www.statefarmfcu.com when it’s available, which will require your existing E-access user ID and a few pieces of personal information to verify your identity. Please make sure your email address on file with us is accurate prior to registering, as it will be used to activate your online banking access. You can verify this by logging in to E-access and selecting Options > Update Personal Information.
Q: How do I use the new system if I was not set up for E-access in the past?
A: You’ll need to set up online banking access at www.statefarmfcu.com, and will need your SFFCU member number along with a few pieces of personal information to verify your identity. Please make sure your email address on file with us is accurate prior to registering, as it will be used to activate your online banking access. Please contact us if you need to verify your email address.
Q: I’m used to E-access. Why are you making these changes?
A: E-access has served our members well for many years, but it’s become apparent that a newer, more modern system can provide an even better online banking experience (especially on mobile devices). Not only is the new system much easier to use, but our dedicated app will make mobile banking better than ever.
Q: Do I have to download the app in order to access my account on my phone?
A: You can access the website from your phone without downloading the app, as the new website does incorporate a mobile-friendly format. However, the app provides a lot of functionality on mobile devices that is not incorporated into the online banking website. Some of this is outlined in the chart below.
We will continuously update this page with more information, including tutorials and information on how to start using these new tools once available. Check back often for announcements and new content!