Manage your credit union accounts from any internet enabled device with our Online Banking Service (E-access).
- Move money between your Credit Union accounts and your accounts at other banks or credit unions with A2A
- Open additional savings accounts
- Request a check from any of your savings accounts
- Pay your Credit Union loans with money from any of your savings accounts
- View real time account balances, tax information and update personal information
Enroll online today.
Account to Account Transfer (A2A)
Another great feature offered through our Online Banking Service (E-access).
- Initiate transfers online between your SFFCU savings accounts and your accounts at other banks and credit unions
- SFFCU does not charge a fee for this feature but you may incur fees from your financial institution
- A2A transfers created before 2:00 P.M. CT are posted the next business day.
- Transfer as little as $10, to as much as $50,000 per day. A 30-day rolling limit of $100,000 applies1
Get started with A2A, follow these setup instructions.
1Federal laws limit the number of electronic and certain other types of withdrawals from savings accounts (6 per account, per month). Talk to a Credit Union specialist about opening an E-Shares account for the convenience of unlimited transactions.