Manage your credit union accounts and apply for loans from any internet enabled device with our Online Banking Service (E-access).
- New! Apply for loans
- Move money between your Credit Union accounts and your accounts at other banks or credit unions with A2A
- Open additional savings accounts
- Request a check from any of your savings accounts
Enroll online today.
Questions-Call: 888-521-5209, Option 4
Account to Account Transfer (A2A)
Another great feature offered through our Online Banking Service (E-access).
- Initiate transfers online between your SFFCU savings accounts and your accounts at other banks and credit unions
- SFFCU does not charge a fee for this feature but you may incur fees from your financial institution
- A2A transfers created before 2:00 P.M. CT are posted the next business day.
- Transfer as little as $10, to as much as $50,000 per day. A 30-day rolling limit of $100,000 applies1
Get started with A2A, follow these setup instructions.
Questions–Call: 888-521-5209, Option 5
1Federal laws limit the number of electronic and certain other types of withdrawals from savings accounts (6 per account, per month). Talk to a Credit Union specialist about opening an E-Shares account for the convenience of unlimited transactions.