We strongly believe in the importance of financial education. The more you know, the better you’ll be able to manage your money and achieve your goals.
Improve your financial IQ with these resources.
- Investor Information and Advocacy – This is the web site for the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, which offers information on securities, mutual funds, and other types of investments
- My Money – This U.S. government website is dedicated to teaching all Americans the basics about financial education. This site offers resources and information from 20 federal agencies that will help you do it better
- Pocket Cents – This National Credit Union Administration site can help educate kids about the history of money, the power of dividends, and how to be smart about preparing for their financial future.
- SFFCU 2018 Budget Workbook – Obtain an electronic version of the budget workbook to keep track of your financial progress throughout the year
Charting Your Financial Future (CYFF)*
In addition to the resources and links above, we encourage State Farm employees to tap into Charting Your Financial Future (CYFF), a valuable financial resource available to you as part of your Total Rewards package.*
Here are examples and course descriptions of CYFF Workshops offered to State Farm employees.*
- Investing Basics – Learn basic information to help you pick the proper mix of stocks, bonds and cash as you begin investing for your future goals.
- Investing for Retirement – Learn about features and benefits of 401(k) and IRA accounts, how to choose your asset allocation, based on factors including your time horizon, target rate of return and risk tolerance.
State Farm employees and State Farm agents are eligible for the LifeWorks Program, which offers assistance on a wide range of life and work issues, including financial topics like budgeting, saving and investing, credit and collections, home buying or renting, taxes, and financial emergencies.