We strongly believe in the importance of financial education. The more you know, the better you’ll be able to manage your money and achieve your goals.
Improve your financial IQ with these resources.
- SFFCU 2019 Budget Workbook – Obtain an electronic version of the budget workbook to keep track of your financial progress throughout the year
- Annual Credit Report.com — The official site to get your free annual credit report
Charting Your Financial Future (CYFF)*
In addition to the resources and links above, we encourage State Farm employees to tap into Charting Your Financial Future (CYFF), a valuable financial resource available to you as part of your Total Rewards package.*
Here are examples and course descriptions of CYFF Workshops offered to State Farm employees.*
- Budgeting – Learn ideas and strategies for cash and debt management including practical tips for evaluating spending, developing a budget, and ways to spend your money wisely.
- Debt Management – Learn ways to manage and control your debt and also focus on the importance of your credit report and credit score.
- Understanding Your Credit – Learn what your credit report contains, how to access it and how your credit score can impact lending and overall debt management.
State Farm employees are eligible for the LifeWorks Program, which offers assistance on a wide range of life and work issues, including financial topics like budgeting, saving and investing, credit and collections, home buying or renting, taxes, and financial emergencies.