Manage your credit union accounts and apply for loans from any internet enabled device with our Online Banking Service (E-access).
- Apply for loans
- Move money between your Credit Union accounts and your accounts at other banks or credit unions with A2A
- Open additional savings accounts
- Request a check from any of your savings accounts
Questions-Call: 888-521-5209, Option 4Click to watch an informational video on E-access
Account to Account Transfer (A2A)
Another great feature offered through our Online Banking Service (E-access).
- Initiate transfers online between your SFFCU savings accounts and your accounts at other banks and credit unions
- SFFCU does not charge a fee for this feature but you may incur fees from your financial institution
- A2A transfers created before 2:00 P.M. CT are posted the next business day.1
Get started with A2A, follow these setup instructions.
Questions–Call: 888–521-5209, Option 4Click to watch an informational video on A2A
1Federal laws limit the number of electronic and certain other types of withdrawals from savings accounts (6 per account, per month). Talk to a Credit Union specialist about opening an E-Shares account for the convenience of unlimited transactions.