Heartbleed Alert: Our members’ security remains a top priority for State Farm Federal Credit Union. We are aware of the Heartbleed security flaw and have taken the appropriate steps to ensure our site access points are secure.
While we put corrective measures in place, it’s always good practice to create strong passwords and change those passwords regularly to enhance online security. To change your E-access Online Banking password, select the Options tab in E-access and choose Change Password.
It is also good practice to monitor your accounts and contact us if you detect unauthorized transactions.
Improve your financial IQ with these articles and resources conveniently organized for your situation.
- Protecting Your Identity — Tips for how to protect yourself from identity theft and how to fight back if you are a victim
- Social Security Number Theft — Protecting your social security number and what to do if an identity thief is creating credit problems for you
- Credit Card Fraud — Protecting Against Credit Card Fraud
- Safe Online Banking — Tips from the NCUA to protect you while using Internet banking sites
- Your Child’s Privacy Online — Safeguard your kids’ personal information and privacy when they are online