Effective November 10, 2014
All current and new Phone Teller users need to enroll in the new Automated Phone Teller system.
- Your 7 digit member number
- Challenge questions and security phrase setup
- New PIN setup
Phone Teller Options:
- Access balances, transaction history, tax information
- Receive projected loan payoff amount
- Request checks for delivery to your residential address. Check withdrawals through Phone Teller are unavailable for in-branch pickup
- Initiate immediate or scheduled transfers between your accounts, including making loan payments
- Access Joint accounts with the same transactional capabilities as your primary account
- Phone Teller login attempts and PIN changes can be managed through E-access. If you are not signed up for E-access click here
The automated Phone Teller provides easy-to-follow instructions and prompts that help direct you to the information you’re looking for.
If you need assistance during the enrollment process, call 1-888-521-5209 and select option 4. Members new to Phone Teller will need to call this number to receive a temporary PIN.
Access your Credit Union account information anytime by calling: 1-877-599-7283 (SAVE)