Loan Application—All information is required for each applicant. Co-borrower information is required if you are applying for joint credit. Applicants residing in a community property state, even if married, may apply for individual credit.
Your signed loan application and all accompanying documentation should be mailed, faxed, or delivered to SFFCU
Member Protection Program—Protect your loans with several options. MPP coverage is not required for any loan.
Proof of Income
- Current State Farm Employees—current pay stub
- Agents—agent online recap showing Total Payable per Agreement plus Total Awards and Bonuses
- Co-Borrower/Spouse—most recent pay stub
- Retirees—direct deposit as shown on bank statement or current pay stub for retirement or social security income as applicable
- Self-Employed—IRS form 1040, Schedule C or F
- Part-time Employment—proof of 6 months continuous income
- Child Support or Alimony—divorce decree with current proof or check stubs. Alimony, child support, or separate maintenance income is needed only if you want it considered
- Rental—schedule E or current signed lease agreements if prior year Schedule E is not available
- Payroll Deduction from your State Farm employee or agent income
- ACH—Withdrawal from your accounts at other financial institutions. ACH Origination Authorization Form
- Periodic Payment Authorization—Have payments made directly from a SFFCU share savings account, either temporarily or permanently
- Wire transfer—Send loan proceeds the same or next business day for a minimal fee
- Pre-approval —Submit a request for the most you will need to borrow, including taxes, title and fees. Your pre-approval is good for 90 days giving you plenty of time to shop
- Dealer Purchase —Submit a copy of the purchase agreement
- Private Party Purchase — Submit the Used Vehicle Worksheet or call a CU Specialist to obtain an NADA value
- Refinance — Submit the Used Vehicle Worksheet or call a CU Specialist to obtain an NADA value.
Proof of Vehicle Insurance—All vehicle loans are required to maintain insurance listing SFFCU as lien holder. Comprehensive and collision coverage are required (maximum deductible $1,000). Contact your agent to add the Credit Union as lienholder:State Farm FCU P.O. Box 7609 Lafayette, IN 47903-7609